March 28, 2013

Due Date...Winner, Winner Coffee Dinner

So lets have a little fun, shall we?  I'm taking guesses on when y'all think Asher is going to make his debut.  To up the stakes, I will send the person that has the closest guess a Starbucks gift card!  Just leave a comment including the date you think he will arrive.  As soon as I get home from the hospital (maybe give me a little leeway) I will send the winner their prize.  Fun, huh?!

Here's some info to help you guess.  My "mathematical" due date (ie. based off the first day of my last cycle) should be May 3rd.  Based on Asher's measurements, my "official" due date has always been April 29th.  My guess (for no reason other than intuition) is April 16th.
 
Let the guessing begin!

 

12 comments:

The Andersons said...

April 24 :)

The Cheesman Family said...

May 4,2013

Erin said...

May 2. I like an even number:)

Cassie said...

April 26

Your husband said...

Anytime after my golf tournament on the 21st!!

Leslie said...

I say April 28th, one month from today :)

Kristin Padalik said...

May 1st!

Auntsie said...

April 22nd

Lyndsay said...

April 21st!

Jessica P said...

Going to go with May 1st, since that is our wedding anniversary :)

Jason and Amy Hand said...

April 22 :)

Kristin Padalik said...

So after reading your latest blog posts, it sounds like you could go any minute! I'm changing my date to April 25th! I know it doesn't count, but there is no way you're going to make it to May 1st! LOL!