April 1, 2013

Easter Sunday

I have to organize all the pics from our awesome couple's shower on Saturday night (seriously...we have the best friends ever), but here are a few shots from yesterday.  After an amazing service at our church, we had our traditional brunch at Avo/Dram.  I ate enough for 2 ;) 
 
Rodney, Mary Leah, Leanne and Matt


So nice to have my mom in town to celebrate Easter
 
After brunch, we got after the nursery.  We have a few items being delivered this week, and then I think it will done.  Even though Asher isn't going to be sleeping in there for awhile, it was really important to me that it be ready before he makes his debut (don't forget to enter his delivery day contest!).  I guess that's just the nesting instinct??  Headed off to my weekly Dr. appt. this afternoon.  Getting close, especially now that we are (hopefully) in his actual birth month!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Your Easter dress is super cute!