July 15, 2011

Friday's Five Faves

I've got a few things that I am loving right now....

* Thomas Bagel Thins....I love bagels. I could seriously probably eat one for every meal. I especially love them with a little almond or hazelnut butter and sliced banana. Mmmmmm. Of course bagels are high in calories and carbs, so I'm glad I am came across this less naughty 110 calorie version.
* Johnson's Deep Hydrating 24-hour body wash...love this stuff.  It takes something really good to make me veer from the Bath and Body Works shower gel that I have used for years, but this stuff did it.  Makes my skin soooo soft, and it smells great.


* Chobani Lemon Greek Yogurt....hands down best yogurt I have ever tasted.  I am obsessed with this new flavor....
Figs.  They are in season right now and I'm eating them all up.  I particularly like the "brown turkey" variety.  I think they are the sweetest.  Your best bet is to visit your local famers' market for really sweet and juicy ones, but Whole Foods and Publix have been carrying some good ones too.

* Harry Potter and Deathly Hollows Part 2 being out this weekend!  Can't wait to see the final HP installment!!  Who's going to die?!  Do they finally kill Voldemort?!  Ok, don't really tell me.

No comments: