September 26, 2010

Zoo Gala

Just another fun event MPT sponsored...this time benefiting the Birmingham Zoo. This event was absolutely AMAZING and the fact that it was on the zoo grounds made it all the more cool. We had a wonderful time with a great group of friends/co-workers.


As soon as we walked in, there were animals everywhere that we got to pet...this adorable kissing llama being my favorite.


The girls (Kinsley, Cassie and Leanne)


Totally got to ride the carousel, high heels, cocktails and all


And you know I had to ride the LSU Tiger...Geaux Tigers!!


The group


Our beautiful table


Yay for the vegetarian meal they brought out for me! It was delicious...



Cassie and I (after the humidity took over)


The dancing about to start


Rob and Kinsley


Cookies on a stick, with chocolate milk...MMMMMM!!


Cassie and Ross




Where I spent the majority of the evening...no shocker here (pretty sure I burned off all the cookies-on-a-stick that I ate)


The perfect breakfast after a late night...Krispy Kreme hot off the belt:)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

We had so much fun! I still can't believe I spent all that time straightening my hair then after 2 minutes outside it was curly....what a pain.

Aaron & Laura said...

Love these pictures! Looks like y'all had an awesome evening! I love seeing all the fun things y'all do up there, but it makes me miss you even more! Have a great week. Aaron loved his Bday card- thanks!

Jon and Jessica said...

LOVE the dress!