September 24, 2010

Friday's 5 Faves

The "Farmer's Market" scent from Yankee Candle. I like to change the scent in our house for each season and this is our new one for fall. It smells cozy and delicious:)


Free classes at Pottery Barn...I recently learned that your local PB offers classes and demonstrations to help you decorate certain rooms and spaces in your home, and best of all, they are FREE (although I guess technically not free because you more than likely will want to buy something in the store). Click here to see upcoming classes and to RSVP.

Burt's Bees Cranberry and Pomegranate Sugar Scrub...totally loving this awesome exfoliator. It makes me skin so smooth, and like the entire Burt's Bees line, it's all natural.


Frey organic wines...I am really digging these wines. The whole line is organic and have no sulfites, which generally means no headaches for me. The "Natural Red" Table Wine is my favorite.


Pumpkin...I use this stuff in all kinds of recipes and have been very distraught with the pumpkin shortage that has been going on for a couple years. I was told by the manager at Publix today that the crop was very dismal AGAIN this year, which means there will not be a lot of canned pumpkin in the stores. However, word to the wise, there was no canned pumpkin on the shelves at Publix, but when I asked the manager about the situation, he asked me how many cans I needed and when I said "a few," he went to the back and brought me out 4 cans of pumpkin! Sneaky Publix people hoarding all the pumpkin for themselves! So if you don't see any on the shelves, ASK!

No comments: