July 12, 2013

Friday's Faves

* Amy's Vegan Margherita Pizza.  Still doing the dairy free thing until Asher's little digestive system can handle it better, so I was pretty excited to find a non-dairy pizza that actually tastes good. 
 
 
* I have taken over all of AW's baby products.  Those Johnson lotions and bath washes smell so good and make my skin so soft.  I particularly like the Vanilla Oatmeal scent. 
 
 
* I am loving these tees from JCrew.  They are so soft and comfy and the colors are great.  A definite summer staple that goes great with their 3" chino shorts.
 
 
* This line of peanut butters from Planters.  There are several different flavor combinations, and the couple I have tried have been really tasty, especially mixed in my morning oatmeal.
 
 
 
* Evening swim time with little man.  We love going to the pool after I get home! Yay for summer time!!
 
 

No comments: