March 18, 2013

Over the weekend...

First off, this weekend was amazing if not just for the reason below...

Perfect weather if you ask me

It's been awhile since we have had temps in the 70s and this girl was very happy to spend the entire weekend outside.  Granted, I'm sure most of y'all were out participating in some sort of St. Patty's Day shenanigans, but when you're almost 9 months pregnant, green beer, festivals, parades and drunk people just don't vibe well.  Still though, we had a fun dinner out with friends and seriously got so much done.  I think we left the house at 8:30 Saturday morning to start our errands and baby shopping (as in, stuff for the baby, not actually shopping for a baby...just wanted to clear that up) and got home at 4 with just enough time to put everything up and get cleaned up for dinner.
 

Successful shopping day?  I'd say so.

Riley George had to get a haircut.  I hate cutting off his beautiful fur, but he usually has one big shed around this time of year, so it's almost a necessity, less we spend hours upon hours vacuuming the house.
 

Here he is pre-grooming, all smiles because he knows he looks good with his flowing locks

Post grooming.  Bless his heart.
 
Dinner with friends for Mary Leah's birthday...



Love my sweet friends
 
The Wade's were in for the weekend so Volree did some maternity shots for me at the Botanical Gardens.  Here's a little sneak peek of her in action.  It was so much fun, and I cannot wait to see the proofs!  I'm so lucky to have such talented friends:)


 
I really can't believe I am 34 weeks pregnant.  Seriously, check out the belly...

It looks like he is sitting really high here, which is strange, because he's actually pretty low.

Hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness Riley looks like a totally different dog!! Still super cute though1

The Andersons said...

Hey! Will you send me your e-mail so I can add you to my blog? Making it private this weekend.

hopeanderson52408 {at} gmail {dot} com