January 11, 2013

Lions...errr, Labradoodles on the loose

The only thing that would have made this story better would have been if it were Antoine Dodson that made the 911 call.  I imagine it would have gone something like this...
"Well, obviously we have a lion here in Norfolk.  He's climbin' in yo windows, he's snatchin' yo people up, tryin' to eat 'em.  So y'all need to hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cause they be eatin' everybody out here."


This was the so-called lion that had 911 called on him

Although, I have to say that if we groomed Riley just so, he could possibly incite similar chaos...

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I think Riley is the cuuuuutest dog!!! I want one JUST LIKE HIM!!!! I showed Bryan his picture the other day :) I told him I wanted one like him one day!