September 18, 2011

Over the weekend...Zoo Gala!

Wow, what a busy weekend!  I felt like we have been going non-stop, really since Thursday because we had an event to go to that night.  Friday night I had my bar review (unfortunately this is not the usual bar you may be at on any given Friday night....I actually have to go to bar exam review class every stinkin' Friday night for the next several months, bleh!).  Saturday we picked up Jack, ran errands, did stuff around the house, all while watching football.  Saturday night was Zoo Gala!  We look forward to this event for months.  Last year's gala was fabulous, but this year's really blew it out of the water.  

Leanne and Cassie getting ready to head out

The guys...Rob, Ross, Matt and Jason


Kinsley and Rob

Sarah and Jason

Prom picture!


The cocktail reception

Ha!  Getting a kiss from "Captain"

Ross! You look surprised about something here!


Leave it to C and I to get on stage with the tribal dancers

The train ride on the way to the formal dinner


I'm pretty sure Cassie is yelling Roll Tide here.
I assure you that I am not.







It's hard to tell, but this winery is called "205"
which is the B'ham area code.  It was started by
Ruben Studdard (American Idol) who is from here.

So much fun!


And here are a few pics from the March of Dimes Signature Chefs event Thursday night...
  
Leanne, Cassie and Sandy

Matt and Leanne

Sandy and Cassie

Cute pic Sandy and Hube!

And cute pic Irwin's!

No comments: