July 28, 2010

I'm baaaaaack!!

I know ya'll missed me and my blogging:) We are back in town after attending the wonderful tributes to Grammy and spending time with family this past weekend. It was so amazing to see and meet all of the wonderful friends that Grams has been blessed with, and it was especially amazing to hear them all speak of her and tell us what a blessing she has been in their lives. She was a special person and she will be dearly missed. Thank you again for the all the cards, calls, prayers and support during this time. It truly has meant the world to all of us:) As soon as I get a chance, I will upload pics from the weekend and post. Now as for when I will get that chance, I am not sure. With everything else going on, the big move has come upon us like a thief in the night. Now all of a sudden it is the end of the month and we are down to the wire as far as getting moved out of the apartment and in to the new house. Poor Matt has been working really hard trying to get the U-haul all loaded. If you have ever been to our apartment, you know that moving heavy furniture out of this place is no small feat. Between the hills, stairs and small doorways, it is AWFUL. I won't even go into the little snafu involved when Matt had to maneuver the GIANT truck through our TINY parking lot. Poor guy...he will deserve a special treat this weekend. I think we are planning to go see Inception. Anyone seen this? I hear it is AMAZING!! That's all for now. Happy Hump Day family and friends!

1 comment:

Jon and Jessica said...

Glad to have you back :) And good luck with the move!