June 22, 2014

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies YOU Should Make Now

I highly recommend you make these cookies stat.  With only three ingredients, it won't take you long at all.  So chewy and yummy.  Even I couldn't believe how something so easy could be so good.
 
All you need is:
1 cup natural peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
 
Mix the three ingredients together in a mixing bowl until smooth.  Pop the bowl in the fridge for 10 minutes or so (I did this while I pre-heated the oven and got my cookie sheet ready).  Remove the bowl from the fridge.  Roll the dough into balls (ping pong ball size) between your hands and place an inch apart on a greased cookie sheet.  Flatten with a fork, making a crisscross design.  Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.  That's it!

AW liked them too:-)

Easiest recipe ever!

No comments: