May 29, 2014

Mommy and Me Pictures {Visual Arts by Jessica}

I am so excited to share some pictures from a recent photo session I did with the talented Jessica Marshall of Visual Arts by Jessica.  Jessica is actually a fellow mama that I met through our local breast feeding support group.  She wanted to recruit some mamas for a project she was working on that would include some "mommy and me" and nursing shots.  We had so much fun and I just love the sweet pictures she captured.  As always, I am thankful for talented friends.  Here are a few of the shots if you would like to see, and if you are in the Birmingham metro area, please consider contacting Jessica!  She's super easy to work with and made me feel right at ease.  Plus, since she has kiddos of her own, she wrangled in AW with no problem:-)
 
 












1 comment:

The Andersons said...

These are STUNNING! You will cherish them forever. My favorites: the one where y'all are laughing and the one where you're kissing his cheek and he's reaching out. PRECIOUS!!!!!!