May 9, 2012

The Voice Finale

Did y'all see the The Voice finale last night?!  So good!  Seriously, if you have not been watching this show, you are missing out.  I don't think I'll ever be able to watch American Idol or anything similar again.  There is just no comparison.

Although I was really rooting for Tony Lucca to win, all of the top 4 were amazing and any one of them could have easily won, so I was still happy for Jermaine Paul.  He deserved it just as much as the others.

The performances were unbelievable last night, and I thought the outtakes and SNL skits were hilarious.  Lady Antebellum killed it, as did Flo Rida, and I even enjoyed Justin Bieber's performance. 
My favorite of the night though was Jermaine, Pip, James and Jamar doing The Jackson Five's I Want You Back...




And Chris, Katrina and Lindsey doing Bittersweet Symphony...




The bit on Adam Levine and Blake Shelton's "bromance" was funny too...




I downloaded no less than 5 songs last night one of which may or may not be Justin Bieber's Boyfriend.  Like I've mentioned before, they show re-runs of the episodes on the E channel over the weekend, so try and watch it!

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

Love, love, love The Voice!!!!!!!! :)