September 16, 2011

Friday's Five Faves

* ProBar Halo nutrition bars.  This sweet treats have just 150 calories, no added sugar and are completely dairy free.  Oh, and they taste awesome.  I especially luv the Nutty Marshmallow flavor...

* Starbucks' Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino Light!  Wow, that's a mouthful.  This is good stuff though!  I've been seeing the regular versions advertised for awhile, but I just couldn't make myself waste the 4 million calories on one.  The Bucks obviously read my mind because they have since rolled out a light version.  I just sub soy milk for the skim milk and am good to go.  Dare I say that I may even prefer this over my beloved Pumpkin Spice Latte?  Maybe..


* Green Valley Organics lactose free yogurt.  Y'all, I am obsessed with this stuff.  Besides the fact that this farm is certified humane and commited to ensuring the highest quality of life possible for its animals (it even won dairy of the year!), I really think it is the best tasting yogurt out there.  It's just an added bonus for me when the company is so dedicated to it's values and beliefs.  I just love groovy companies like that!  The honey flavor is my fave, mixed with a scoop of granola or some chopped figs.  Mmmmmm...


* Alexia Foods Sweet Potato Puffs.  I've blogged about my love for Alexia Foods before, but this is a new product of theirs!  Sweet potato tater tots?!  It's the best of both worlds.

* The fact that today is officially 100 days until Christmas!  I think this means I can purchase some Silk Soy "egg" nog and watch The Holiday while listening to Mariah Carey's Christmas album.  Too much?  I think not.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!  We have a busy but fun one headed our way.  We're also picking up our new foster dog tomorrow morning!  We get a puppy this time :)  I'll post pics tomorrow.  Until then, Happy Friday!

No comments: