July 14, 2010

Hump Day Update

This feels like it has been the longest week...EVER. I think I have been spoiled lately with the holidays, vacations and random classes being cancelled because of said holidays and professors being on vacation. This was the first week in awhile where I have a full week of work and a full week of classes and it has been rough getting through. On the flip side, I just realized that I only have 2 weeks of regular classes left! Then we have a dead week and then exams. This semester has literally flown by. Two years down...two to go. At least I am on the downward slope now. This is how I felt (and probably looked) today...


We don't have much planned for the weekend except a lot of packing. Did I mention we were moving? Considering how fast it happened, probably not, but yes we are moving at the end of the month! We got a house, and it is going to be fantastic to have the extra space and yard for the pups. As much as I have enjoyed our cute little condo in our very eclectic downtown neighborhood, it was definitely getting cramped. Not to mention that half of our stuff has been in storage because we didn't have room for it. Now we will have lots of space and the dogs will have a yard to play in, and the best part....an actual full size laundry room. It's the little things....

Here's a couple pics...they were taken during the winter, so disregard the lovely dead trees and grass. I'll post more once we get in and settled.

1 comment:

Jon and Jessica said...

Congratulations on your home! We totally understand what it feels like to have everything in storage! Can't wait to see it once you put your own touch on the house!