April 26, 2010

My new favorite kitchen tool

If you are the cook in the house, you need to go get you one of these! It's so funny because I always thought about how I needed olive oil that came in a spray can so I didn't pour out too much. I was going to just buy a regular plastic spray bottle and fill it with oil, but then I came across this at Williams-Sonoma. You just pour your preferred oil in (you can even add herbs and spices if you it to be flavored) and then pump it a few times so it builds pressure, and it sprays a light mist of oil. You can use it to spray your skillet for sauteing or grilling or to coat baking pans. It also works great if you want a little oil on prepared foods or salads, and Matt loves to use it to spray some oil on his sandwiches. It's a healthy cooking phenom!

No comments: